22 Thoughts You’re Guaranteed To Have When You Turn 22
I think you’ll all agree that turning 22 is as miserable as it is magical. We can’t all be Taylor Swift.
1. This is not as much fun as when I turned 21.
2. Am I too old to be asking my parents for presents?
3. I have no idea who half the people wishing me happy birthday on Facebook are.
4. How do I even celebrate turning 22? Are there rules I should follow?
5. My next big party won’t be until I’m 30.
6. I wish I was a kid again.
7. There is nothing in my future but work.
8. And I forgot that my student loan wasn’t just free money.
9. I want to be a student forever.
10. What on earth inspired Taylor Swift’s song lyrics?
Breakfast at midnight, really?
11. I’m too old to be a child too young to be a grown-up.
I’m trapped in age limbo I’m totally confused about how I’m supposed to behave.
12. I still want to go out and get drunk with my friends a lot.
13. And spend my weekends sleeping until noon and binge watching Netflix.
14. But should I not be doing something mature and productive with all this free time?
15. Speaking of weekends, why can’t they last three days?
Who the F**k decided on the 5:2 ratio?
16.I do enjoy a good night in from time to time.
17. OH MY GOD I’M GETTING OLD.
18. Will I have to buy a house soon?
Better get saving for that deposit.
19. And should I be settling down soon?
I could do with getting a boyfriend/girlfriend first.