18 Signs You’re Becoming A Boring Final Year Student
There’s an extremely thin line between being a serious final year student and being a boring final year student. Here are some signs you might have crossed that line.
1. You’re rarely as happy as when someone finally returns that library book you requested weeks ago.
2. There’s a desk in the library you now refer to as your desk.
3. And you actually told someone to shut up in there the other day.
4. You’ve started to willingly do things like clean your student house to avoid doing work.
5. You honestly spend so much time inside these days you’re worried about your health.
6. Sometimes, walking to the shop feels like an actual day out to you.
7. You’ve been prioritising doing work over nights out recently.
8. And when you’re not being productive you’d much rather get some wine in and watch Netflix.
9. Or just sleep. Forever.
10. The last time you went to the gym you immediately wished the bench press was memory foam and came with a pillow. And a duvet.
11. Because who has time to crawl their way through final year and look amazing at the same time?
12. True love comes in the form of anyone who makes you a cup of tea and offers you a chocolate digestive.
13. And you’re watching a lot of daytime TV these days.
14. Your most frequently used emojis have gone from 🍻🍻🍻🍕🍕🍕 to 💤💤💤.
15. You never get tagged in drunken photos anymore.
16. You just receive a lot of notifications for posts in that group for your course.
17. You can’t remember the last time you had a conversation that didn’t involve talking about uni work.
18. And even your parents don’t want to hear about it anymore.
But, don’t worry. You’re only halfway through final year – you still have time to redeem yourself. 🙈