17 Questions You Can’t Help Asking Yourself After You Graduate
Cue existential crisis.
1. What the actual fuck am I going to do now?
2. What did I even study?
Seriously, I don’t remember half that stuff I spent so long revising.
3. What is life without a student house and uni housemates?
4. Why on earth did I pick that course?
5. What if I never know what I want to be when I grow up?
6. I’m technically grown up now aren’t I?
7. How is being stuck in retail even worse than I expected?
How are people this annoying. Really.
8. Was my degree designed to lead directly into a life in customer service?
I think not.
9. How do I make “I have no experience and I am desperate” look good on a CV?
10. Why do none of the grad scheme people want me?
11. Were all those years of studying really worth it?
12. Where is the study guide to real life?
H e l p
13. Someone please help me???
14. How do people cope without student loans?
15. Why have all my friends moved from my hometown?
16. Why do I feel like I have no time?
I’m in my twenties. Everything is moving way too fast.
17. Would I give up my graduate status?
Not a chance.