14 Things That Are Way Too Easy To Waste Your Student Loan On At University
Wasting your student loan on things is easily done at university. Too easily done, in fact.
1. Weekly shops that only keep you going until the end of predrinks.
2. And huge online shops that only result in you buying everything but the stuff you actually need.
3. Which means that you basically live off pre-lecture coffee.
4. And post-lecture meal deals.
5. But most of all means that pizza happens. A lot.
Do you have a cupboard full of food? Yes. Are you still going to splash out £20 you don’t have on Domino’s? Yes.
6. Books on your reading list that it turns out you don’t actually need to read.
Why are there so many of them and why are they all so expensive?
7. And that gym membership you only used that one time.
8. All those times you had to top up that laundry card in first year.
9. And all those societies you paid to join in Fresher’s Week that you still haven’t actually interacted with.
10. Endless cans of energy drinks when you could just opt for the free alternative of sleep.
11. And prescriptions for every time you fall ill because you’re not looking after yourself.
Despite what you keep telling your mum.
12. Unnecessary amounts of stationary.
Mostly because your lecture notes often helpfully look like this:
13. Student shopping events that only encourage you to spend even more than you normally would.
14. And student drinks offers that lead you to spend and drink way more than you probably should.