13 Reasons Why Being Back At UKC Is The Best Thing Ever
Whether you spent your summer running around like a headless chicken or chilling, it’s nice to be back at uni. Your home away from home, where some of your weirdest and most wonderful memories have been made here during the last few years. Hence why being back is one of the best things going.
1. You’ll be reunited with your friends.
So many shared memories, so many more memories to be made.
2. You can return to living your life by your own rules.
Cuban on the night before a 9am? No one’s going to stop you.
3. You can wander around campus again.
That view though!
4. You can start feeling sorry for freshers again.
Because they look like little scared rabbits caught in headlights.
5. You can start getting annoyed about freshers again.
Because no matter how sweet they are, they’re annoying when they ask you a million questions and/or get in your way.
6. You can get stuck in to society life again.
Because they’re your people and preparing for the next big game/competition/show/concert is what keeps you going in the midst of deadline armageddon.
7. You’ll be able to go to your favourite club night again.
Clubbing at home just isn’t the same. Even if it’s better, it’s still not right. Venue for the win!
8. You can eat cheap(ish) meals on campus again.
Curly fries = heaven.
9. You can stay in bed all day.
Without a member of your family reading you the riot act.
10. You can go back to eating weird meals again.
Cereal is the best kind of dinner ever.
11. Loan day is so close you can almost taste it.
Roll on the post-loan shopping spree.
12. Cheap drinks are on the cards again.
£1 drinks? Yes please.
13. Freebies at the freshers’ fayre.
Just because you’re not a fresher doesn’t mean you can’t go and get free pizza. And pens. And anything else on offer.