17 Things You’ll Already Miss If You Graduated From a Liverpool Uni This Year
Every city has its positives but Liverpool is in a league of its own, and there’s a lot to miss when you’ve graduated.
1. The scouse accent.
2. And occasionally not being able to understand anything anyone was saying.
3. How friendly everyone is there.
4. And the scouse sense of humour.
5. The Raz on a Monday.
6. And let’s not forget Level Wednesdays.
7. Exchanging your soul for a Quad Vod at Faculty.
8. And learning to become immune to any and all weather conditions.
9. Feeling like a local when you judge tourists for thinking Scousers actually use the ferry to get across the Mersey.
10. And hearing people call anyone from the Wirral “wools”.
11. Walking down Mount Pleasant to see the Liver Birds on the skyline.
12. And being able to go to the Albert Docks whenever you like.
13. Five Dollar Shakes from Santa Chupitos.
Even though you never really liked them. They just looked really cool.
14. Dancing on the altar at Alma de Cuba.
Even if you could only go near the place when your loan had come in.