12 Signs You’ve Found Your University BFF
You’re at a new time in your life with a new place and new people; you’re realising there is a world outside of home. Little did you know this is the time when you’ll find the one – No, not that one, your new bestie. You will have the same group of friends, you may live together and people will ask you where the other one of you is. Because it really is true what they say, the friends you make at uni are the friends you make for life. Trust.
1. You have the same sense of humour.
Laughing at one another’s jokes will become a crucial part of your friendship. You will tell bad jokes but at least you’ll always have one person pity laughing for you.
2. You teach them everything you know and in return you’ve learnt a lot from them.
Combined, you know everything.
3. You’ve probably come up with a ridiculous dance move and premiered it together at the SU.
4. You might as well have asked the landlord to put bunk beds in your room.
Personal space is a thing of the past.
5. You feel comfortable sharing all your weird thoughts with them.
6. You can communicate without having to say a word.
7. Which comes in handy on nights out when you need saving from an unwelcome predator.
8. You’ve shared a bed many times.
9. And understand each other’s morning routine.
You’re practically married.
10. You might have even held hands in public.
11. You regularly confirm that you’re in this for the long haul.
Usually when drunk. The verbal confirmation is basically a legally binding contract that will never end.
12. And can’t imagine university without them.
You’ve found the one!