The 14 Types of Student You Will Recognise On Valentine’s Day This Year
It’s that time of year again. The question is, which type of student will you be this Valentine’s Day?
1. The one in a new relationship.
They’ll drop everything they’re doing for the day. They’re so awkward and cute and in love it’s as adorable as it is disgusting.
2. Or the one who’s in a long-term relationship.
They’re no strangers to Valentine’s Day and it shows. Expect weird presents and in-jokes – if they remember, that is.
3. The one who’s single and actually OK with it.
Yeah, it’s Valentine’s Day. Yeah, they’re single. And yeah, they have loads of work to do, but things could be worse.
4. And the one who isn’t.
Yeah…they’re not thrilled.
5. The non-believer.
Just don’t even go there.
6. The one who does believe, but only in fictional relationships.
They will be the first to admit that characters in books have raised their expectations extremely high.
7. And the one is entirely against the whole concept of Valentine’s Day.
They’re thoroughly unimpressed and un-enamoured.
8. The soppy status writer.
They’re in love and they would like everyone else to know about it.
9. And the one who rains on everyone else’s parade.
This one, on the other hand, very much does not want to know about anything to do with the day or how in love you may or may not be.
10. The one who hasn’t defined their relationship yet.
They’re not really sure what they’re supposed to do today. Is it too soon to celebrate or not?
11. The one who just buys a present for themselves.
Why wait for someone else to get them something? They deserve this. Good for them.
12. Or the one who buys a gift for their pet instead.
They just love their pet, OK?
13. The one who goes out with their friends.
14. And the one who has so many assignments due in they honestly aren’t even aware of what’s going on.
Valentine’s Day? If it’s not relevant to their work, it’s not relevant to them right now.
Happy Valentine’s Day, anyway. ❤️