16 People Who Can’t Cope With Mornings
There are certain situations in life that we all struggle to cope with, but there’s one time where we all come together and share our hatred: Mornings.
Everyone blames all pre-noon bad behaviour on not being a morning person, but is anyone really a morning person? Here are our top 16 people* who just cannot cope with mornings:
*May include other species.
1. The snoring commuter on the train.
The internal struggle over whether to wake them in case they miss their stop is just too much.
2. The lecturer who constantly cancels your 9am five minutes before it’s due to start.
This we can deal with. Unfortunately a rarity.
3. The guy in your office who’s been staring blankly at his screen for the past half hour.
4. Disney Princesses
Or so we imagine, since this is always the dreaded result of spinning wheels, apples, and most other things planted by evil witches.
5. All cats, everywhere.
6. The victims-to-be in horror films.
As everything horrendous tends to happen after dark in horror films, no one can really get much sleep. Of course, this point only stands if they make it through the night.
7. Internet lovers
The best (and most concerning) procrastination discoveries happen at around 11pm, and before you know it it’s 3am and you’ve spent the past 4 hours browsing reddit. Got to be up at 7 for work? Good luck…
8. Terrified workaholics
If you find yourself working from 7am until midnight then you really need to have a word with yourself. Good effort, though.
9. That person living in the library to meet a deadline.
10. The people who reblog these posts on tumblr:
Idiots, there’s sleep to be had.
11. Certain news readers…
Good form, Simon McCoy.
12. People who have been woken up on their only day off.
Whether it’s by a postman, annoying neighbours or with a bacon butty, it isn’t acceptable.
13. The hungover people who drunk dialled last night.
All hungover people, actually.
14. Avid snooze button pressers
Always a great idea until you wake up 5 minutes after you should have left the house.
15. Parents and older siblings on Christmas day.
16. Basically anyone that has to be awake before midday.
So as you’ve probably gathered, all of us are just struggling through to make it to the afternoon. Or developing caffeine addictions. Both work.