18 Reasons Why You Should Go Out Tonight
Think that staying in tonight is the best plan? Who are you kidding?
DISCLAIMER: We cannot be held responsible for how you feel tomorrow.
1. Your house is a mess
You shouldn’t have to look at it, just go out.
2. You’re out of teabags
And if you’re not, jagerbombs are still preferable, for the most part.
3. You’ve been working far too hard
Even if you’ve only been working through your list of recommended films on Netflix, that still counts – good job.
4. You could use some fresh air
The walk to the pub is exactly what you need!
5. You couldn’t possibly do any work after dark…
6. It would be antisocial not to
People get ASBOs for less.
7. Honestly, no one remembers that embarrassing thing you did last time…
8. You’ll never be as young as you are now
Therefore, you are 100% better at recovering from hangovers. Make use of this time.
9. Music is a great form of therapy
Sit at home with your music on shuffle and the inevitable will happen; Adele. Sad songs are not an option on Cheese night.
10. Your singing talents are clearly wasted in the shower
11. The party just can’t start without you
Obviously. It would be selfish to stay at home.
12. It’s a long-term financial investment
Don’t ask questions, just go with it.
13. You’ve been living in your sweatpants
It’s gross. Get dressed up and go out.
14. Dancing counts as exercise
And exercise releases endorphins, which make you happy. Win!
15. You don’t have Sky Sports
…Or a TV… or a TV license. You’d hate to break the law, surely?
16. There’s 3G and Wi-Fi in the pub
Isn’t modern technology amazing?
17. It’s Friday*!
*Replace Friday with the day you’re reading this on.
18. And everything is better with alcohol
You know it’s right.