9 Thoughts Every International Student Will Have Before Moving To Kent
When you first contemplated moving to England to study, you probably never thought it would actually happen. And yet, here you are, getting ready to move to the University of Kent and have the time of your life during Freshers’ Week. That doesn’t mean that you won’t be laying awake at night freaking out a bit though…
1. Dreams do come true.
2. Is my dream the right dream?
3. Am I going to fit in or will I be too crazy?
4. Will I make friends?
5. How will I function without my parents?
6. I am lost.
Where am I going? Where is my home? Ohmygosh what if I accidentally end up in France. Save me!
7. Will I starve to death?
8. How will I manage my money?
9. Fresher’s week I AM HEAD OVER HEELS EXCITED FOR FRESHER’S WEEK
Will it be the best week of my life or the most hungover one yet?!