16 Struggles You Will Recognise If You Study PPE At The University Of York
So you’re a PPE fresher looking to find your feet at York. Or you’re a second or third year veteran in all things PEP. Either way, you’re going to love to hate it sometimes.
Here are some of the struggles all PPE students at York face day-to-day.
1. You think Hes Hall is the PEP school before you get to York…
2. Compared to where the PEP ‘school’ actually is.
3. You turn up at the 12-hour Spring Ball like:
“Let’s do this.”
4. Because you know you’re definitely going to last the entire night…
5. Until you crash at around 4AM.
6. Of course, you still make it to the free breakfast at Park Inn…
7. You’re always trying to understand the real difference between the school and the club of PEP.
8. And continually having to explain the difference between PPE and PEP to other students.
9. You have to deal with constant spam from Ulla and Julia…
For reals, who even are they?
10. And the PEP Presidents on Facebook.
11. You get excited when you hear you’re going to be part of a ‘family’ in PEP…
12. Until you realise you’re never going to see your ‘parents’ again.
Except maybe in Revs.
13. Every other student seems to think you’re really political…
But you really don’t care that much.
14. And that you want to become Prime Minister…
15. After first year you start to question your decision to do three subjects instead of one.
16. But in the end, as much as you love to hate it, you wouldn’t want to do anything else.
And the thought of graduating is terrifying, *cries*.