17 GIFs That Accurately Illustrate How You Feel During Exam Period
You’ve dragged yourself out of bed and have finally decided to start revising for that impending exam. So you head to the library in the hope it will offer you a productive environment.
But that isn’t exactly the case.
1. Trying to put on a happy face as you approach the library.
You’re about to spend the majority of your day there. Your face isn’t fooling anyone.
2. “What is this? I’m lost”
3. Feeling like an idiot because everyone is looking at you while you wander around the library like a lost lamb.
Because there is nowhere to sit. NOWHERE.
4. When someone is in their ‘work zone’ and you’re not.
“Why can’t I concentrate?”
5. When you’re trying to recall information and your friends decide to talk, a lot.
6. …but when they leave you alone, you don’t know how you’re going to pass this exam.
7. The breakdown when you finally understand your revision, after hours of staring at your laptop.
8. Disdain towards others laughing and enjoying life.
9. When you’re actually revising and then you catch a whiff of someone’s food.
Seriously, what is that?
10. When someone interrupts you to ask if the seat you’re not sitting on is taken.
11. When you go to the toilet and return to see that someone is eyeing up your spot.
12. Imagining how good you would feel if you got an A.
…and then you realise you’ve done no revision and your exam is tomorrow.
13. When you hear a first year student banging on about that one exam that doesn’t count.
14. Happy that you found somewhere to sit, only to find that you picked the one computer that DOESN’T EVEN WORK.
15. No noise policy and EVERYONE IS TALKING.
16. That moment when you realise you got this.
17. But then you remember you have to do it all over again for your next exam.