19 Things You Learn To Hate About Being A Bangor Uni Student
Bangor, we love you, but there are just some things that are difficult to think of in a positive light.
1. The thought of going to peep.
How are you STILL a building site?
3. Looking like this after walking up Bitch Hill.
4. Walking to Normal Site.
I need a snickers.
5. Fat Frogs and Purple Pussys.
…one way to explain a few things around Bangor.
6. Going into Lower Bangor.
It’s just a shame all the cheap supermarkets are down there.
7. How news travels fast.
Yup, it gets around, like a lot of things.
8. Getting lost in Main Arts.
You win this time… and the time before that.
9. Spicy Vujon
Food hygiene rating 0!?
10. Not having enough shops.
What will I use my student discount on?
11. And no Nando’s.
12. Students running for SU election.
I already voted online, and now I’m grumpy because my trip has become twice as long trying to avoid you. I need a drink.
13. Trying to find somewhere to sit in the main library.
14. How far away everything is.
McDonald’s, Gym, Tesco… it’s a workout for me to get to you.
15. Blackboard going down.
For the millionth time.
16. Going home with a 10, waking up with a 2.
17. Walking home from the library and everyone else is heading out.
Fast walk engaged. Avoid everyone, and no drunk guy, I don’t want to ‘twerk’ tonight.
18. Going for a nice walk in Bangor.
19. Trying to speak Welsh, and failing miserably.
No matter how hard you try you just can’t get it to sound right. I tried, okay!?