21 Things You’ll Really Miss About The University of Kent When You Leave
Saying goodbye to the University of Kent isn’t easy. Here’s why.
1. The uni’s beautiful campus.
2. With its quaint bookstalls…
3. Its wildlife…
If you didn’t try to tame a rabbit did you even go to UKC?
4. And, of course, its location in the stunning city of Canterbury.
This mystical place is like nothing your hometown has to offer.
6. And the infamous maze.
7. You’ll even miss the library.
8. And the deep, thought provoking graffiti.
9. Treating yourself to the food on campus.
10. Or off campus.
11. The new K-Bar.
12. Or going for a “quiet one” in Woodys.
13. You’ll even kind of miss the sights to behold in Hales Place.
14. Nights out at Venue.
15. And Chemistry.
16. Ruby Tuesdays.
17. And drinking a notorious Pig F**ker in Cherry Tree.
18. Most of all you’ll miss having views like these while you’re working.
19. Or even not working…
20. Kent, thank you for having us.
21. We’ll really miss you.