11 Things UEA Students Are Most Looking Forward To In 2016
2016 has officially begun and now everyone is headed back to Norwich the year can really get started. Here are a few things UEA students are looking forward to in the year to come.
1. “Finishing my dissertation. So the prevailing torture will end.”
Amy Rust, Third Year, Politics.
2. “Spending another year in a wonderful city and making the most of any opportunities that are thrown at me.”
Katie Gleeson, Second year, Politics
3. “Just passing first year.”
Zoe Robbs, First Year, Environmental Science
4. “My student loan coming in.”
Jack Spoor, Second Year, Politics and Puppetry.
5. “Getting involved in more societies and events now that I’ve settled into UEA life.”
Amy Willbond, First Year, History.
6. “Seeing all my goon faced friends again.”
Zoë Smith, Second Year, Film and English.
7. “Everyone coming back so there are more people on my tinder.”
Matthew Watson, Third Year, Pharmacy.
8. “Eurovision this year. Then again, I look forward to Eurovision every year…”
Eliott Simpson, Second Year, Film and Television.
9. “Watching Essex get destroyed again at Derby Day.”
Finn Allen, Second Year, Environmental Science.
10. “All I can think of is Finding Dory. Is that sad?”
Zee Waraich, Second Year, Media Studies.
11. “Mostly, moving in with the closest people in my life! Its gonna be amazing and I can’t wait for everything the year has to offer!”
Kieran Sanderson, Second Year, MSc Computer Science