11 Words Of Wisdom UEA Postgrads Have For Undergrads
If you ever find yourself upstairs in the union house you’ll enter the domain of the postgrads. No matter how aware of their existence you are, they’re very aware of all you crazy undergrads running a mock round campus and they have a few words of advice for you all.
1. You got drunk, so what?
2. Everything you think hasn’t been done before has.
We did it years ago.
3. Seriously stop moaning about everything.
You signed up for this.
4. Writing the essay the day before wont cut it in the postgrad world.
5. Stay out of the Scholars Bar.
It’s for us, not you.
6. The amount of you that are just procrastinating in the library is ridiculous.
7. There’s no need to remind us of how old we are, we know.
8. No one knows everything but we know more than you.
So pay attention.
9. Most postgrads are willing to help if you ask.
We’ve been there, we know it’s tough.
10. When we take your seminars actually talk to us.
We don’t know what you don’t know unless you tell us.
11. Make memories while you still have the time.
Seriously postgrads have a tonne more work than you.