13 Reasons UEA Students Wish They Could Stay At Home A Little Longer
After being at home for a few weeks you’re starting to remember what you liked about living with your parents after all. Home comforts make everything better and there are a few things you won’t be rushing back to UEA for in the new year.
1. Not cooking every meal in a microwave.
Especially if you live in halls, where the only option is the microwave.
2. Using your parents cafetiere instead of spending all your money on coffee in The Hive.
3. Having a mum alarm instead of a 9am lecture alarm.
4. Being driven to the shops rather than walking down Dereham Road into town.
5. Sleeping in your own gloriously comfy bed.
Can you sue your landlord for giving you a crap mattress?
6. Not having to wear a coat inside to save on the heating bill.
7. Having a dishwasher and not finding washing up piled high in the kitchen.
8. Pulling an all-nighter in the library or pulling an all-nighter in your bed?
9. Saving yourself the trouble of trying to write an email to your lecturer without sounding too formal or too casual.
10. Not having drinks spilled down you in the LCR.
11. Your mum walking in unannounced rather than the cleaner.
Get out of my room stranger.
12. Living with Pets.
The rabbits don’t count cause they don’t let you cuddle them.