14 Things Still Confusing UEA Freshers After Their First Semester
They thought they would be uni experts after the first few months but there’s a lot about UEA that still baffles the current first years. You’ll have to wait for the next lot of freshers to come through before you can pretend you know everything.
1. What is up with the way the floors are numbered?
How is 03 lower down than 2?
2. How do you walk into Norwich?
Most Freshers only ever get the bus.
3. When am I going to get my work back?
4. Half of the functions of evision are still a mystery.
5. Blackboard is way too complicated.
Why isn’t everything all in one place.
6. Why do the LCR prices suddenly go through the roof on gig nights?
7. The barriers on the walkways seem way to low to stop drunk people falling over them.
8. And the Ziggurat stairs are definitely a health and safety hazard.
Who designed those?
9. Why are Norwich’s clubs all on one street?
And that street is so far from the uni.