16 New Year’s Resolutions For UEA Students Who Want To See a Change In 2016
The New Year is almost upon us and it’s time to say goodbye to the old ways of 2015 and bring in the new year with a new you. We’ve compiled a list of some of the things UEA students could be doing in the new year if they fancy changing some of their old habits and making the most of student life in 2016.
1. To not lose your campus card.
2. Do some exercise in the Sportspark once a week.
3. Visit Norfolk’s lovely coast.
4. Shop in all Norwich’s independent shops.
5. Invest in a NUS card to save at The Shop on campus.
6. Cut down on your alcohol consumption.
And trying to enjoy a sober LCR.
7. Explore clubs in Norwich that aren’t just the LCR.
Like Mantra, The Loft and Mercy.
8. Try not to appear on UEA: Spotted on Campus.
9. Save money on groceries by trekking to Aldi.
10. Take on a bigger role in your society.
11. Check out your suggested readings from the library.
And actually reading them.
12. Use Career Central to volunteer some of your free time in Norwich.
13. Get a part time job in one of Norwich’s lovely pubs or cafés.
14. Be healthy and walk or cycle to and from uni instead of waiting ages for the bus.
15. Save up for when the best bands tour at the LCR instead of going into your overdraft.
16. Go and see an art film at Cinema City.
It’s worth the money.