16 Things Everyone Who Shops At Castle Mall Know To Be True
No matter how shiny and new Chapelfield looks, Castle Mall is still the original Norwich shopping centre. Many of us find ourselves wandering round this oddly shaped space in the search for a great deal, a bit of browsing or a bite to eat. Here are a few things about Castle Mall that regular shoppers will relate to.
1. The main entrance is surprisingly difficult to find.
Try giving someone directions.
2. And the other entrance doesn’t even look like an entrance.
It looks kind of looks like a way into the Castle.
3. Also there’s another secret entrance on Timber Hill.
4. The new architecture is a little on strange side.
5. You’ve been here a hundred times and you’re still not sure where everything is.
6. There are so many annoyingly windy staircases.
7. Apparently there is a cinema in there. If you can find it.
8. The Millie’s Cookies and Auntie Anne’s should not be right next to each other.
It causes far too many food based dilemmas.