17 Things You Face If You’re Spending This Christmas at UEA
Many of you wont be driving, flying, walking, cycling or crawling home for Christmas this year. But don’t you worry, Christmas at UEA can be just as magical as Christmas anywhere else in the world. You’ll just have to bring the cheer to yourself. Here are a few of the things to expect when spending this holiday at UEA.
1. An empty campus all to yourself.
2. Free washing machines.
3. You’re the most likely to see a snowy campus.
4. You can make Christmas friends.
With everyone else left on campus.
5. You have no one from your sports society to train with.
6. But also there’s no one judging you in the gym.
7. No queuing in the shop.
8. You go to call your friends and realise everyone is home.
9. But with everyone gone, you’ve got way more chance of catching a rabbit.
10. Way less dishes around to wash up.
11. Complete free reign of your house or flat.
12. Really fast club entry.
13. And enough space in the club to throw some shapes.
14. You might have a lonesome Christmas morning.
15. But you can make yourself an epic Christmas feast for one.
16. And you can eat an entire selection box guilt free.
There’s no one to judge you.