18 Times You Regretted Studying At UEA
Everyone has those days where they question every decision they’ve made in their life. Despite UEA being oh so wonderful, here are just a few things that really send you round the bend.
1. Whenever The Shop is out of curly fries.
2. When Eduroam refuses to work. Again.
3. If you have a lecture in Congregation Hall followed by one in the JSC.
4. When you get your formative feedback the day before your summative is due.
5. Realising you have no money for the bus and having to walk 40 minutes into Norwich.
6. When the bus is SO late.
7. When none of your home friends want to visit cause Norwich isn’t near anything.
8. The first time you visit Great Yarmouth and realise the fun fair isn’t open all year round.
9. Walking forever to get to Aldi cause you only have £5 for your weekly shop.
10. Trying to find a house the day Home Run releases the housing list.
11. Meeting with your lecturer in a tiny shared office.
12. When there are not nearly enough computers in the library.
13. When no one has heard of Norwich.
14. Meeting someone with a thick Norfolk accent and you can’t understand them at all.
15. When your feedback doesn’t match your mark.
Don’t write ‘excellent’ then give it a 59.
16. You have a deadline the day after a cannot miss LCR.
17. When the UNIO staff take forever to make your panini.
18. LCR prices have ruined you for other venues.