18 Ways You Can Get Ready For Christmas At UEA
December is here and that can only mean one thing: it’s nearly Christmas! We’re only at uni until the 11th but there’s plenty of time to spread the Christmas cheer.
1. Go to the UEA Christmas Fair.
It’s on the 3rd of December in the Union House.
2. Wander round Norwich after dark.
Studying in such a beautiful city is even more worth it with all the Christmas lights.
3. Get creative and make yourself a tree.
4. Anything can be used to spread the Christmas cheer.
5. Just put tinsel on everything.
6. Go along to the UEA carol concert for a sing song.
Find all the details here.
7. Or to the music soc’s Christmas concert.
Which you can find out about here.
8. Buy a gingerbread latte in the Hive.
9. Admire our festive blue triangle in the square.
10. Wrap up warm and go for a stroll round the lake.
11. Attend your societies Christmas dinner.
12. Get your Christmas groove on at the X-massy Shindig.
I wish it could be Damn Good everyday.
13. Do a secret Santa with your house/flat.
14. Have your own student Christmas dinner.
15. Or try the Campus Kitchens Christmas food.
16. Visit Norwich Global Christmas Market.
In the Forum on Friday 4th – Saturday 5th.