How Your Favourite Childhood TV Characters Would React to the LCR
Tonight is the children’s TV characters in the LCR and we’re sure your costumes are going to be amazing. But of course you’re wondering how your favourite characters from childhood would actually react to a night out at UEA’s favourite sticky floored venue.
1. You already know the Chuckle Brothers are going to love it.
2. Scooby Doo would laugh at all his non canine companions.
Imagine Shaggy trying to navigate the dance floor after eating a few scooby snacks.
3. The Rugrats wouldn’t get in.
Those babies definitely don’t have ID.
4. It would be too loud for Dick and Dom to play ‘bogies’.
5. Basil Brush would get all the ladies.
6. Ms Finster would be straight on the dance floor.
It would be compulsory for all the kids from Recess to take part with her.
7. The Power Puff Girls would party too hard and regret it in the morning.
8. Nigel Thornberry would have some killer dance moves.
9. Sabrina would take too long deciding what to wear.
Then she’s get involved in some magical hi-jinks and show up at the end of the night.
10. Cosmo and Wanda would get kicked out.
If they showed up like this they might not even get in.
11. Mona the Vampire would only show up to the Halloween LCR.
12. Tracy Beaker would get wasted and start a fight.
Then her foster mum would have to come and pick her up.
13. Bodger would spend the whole night looking after Badger.
Badger would get up to all sorts of shenanigans and mashed potato would cover the walls of the blue bar.
14. Arthur would come dressed far too well for the LCR.
15. Pikachu would have a bad reaction to snake bite.
Pokémon and alcohol don’t really mix,
16. The Clangers would take one look and fly back to their moon.
The LCR is not safe for you adorable little creatures.
17. Zippy would make inappropriate comments jump on the stage.
18. You know Thomas the Tank Engine would throw down some sick beats.
Just take a look here.
Have a great night and good luck with the costume competition.
Get an official LCR picture tonight to be featured in our next article.