14 Questions UEA Students Have For NUA Students
Norwich is a two uni city but not every UEA student is aware of that. Norwich University of the Arts are our creative neighbours and you’ve probably seen them around without realising it. We asked some UEA students what they wanted to know about the riddle that is NUA.
1. “Where even is NUA?”
Matt, 2nd Year, Film and TV.
2. “Was the Art department at UEA not good enough for you?”
Elliot, 2nd Year, Computer Science.
3. “Do you live at The Playhouse bar?”
Fran, 2nd Year.
4. “Do you exist?”
Lawrence, 2nd Year, Livewire.
5. “Where do you get drunk?”
Siân, 3rd Year, Media Studies.
6. “Do you have to dress really cool and indie to go to NUA?”
Katie, 1st Year, Drama.
7. “Do you have to be a hipster to get in to NUA?”
Tom, 3rd Year, Env. Science.
8. “Do you have proper subjects?”
Blake, 2nd Year, Chemistry.
9. “Where is your campus?”
Sam, 1st Year, Nursing.
10. “What grades do you even need to get in?”
Ellie, 3rd Year.
11. “What is your worst art related injury?”
Izzy, 2nd Year.
12. “Why do you come to the UEA campus?”
Rick, 1st Year, Biology.
13. “Are we rivals?”
1st Year, Politics.
14. “How do you feel about Essex?”
3rd Year, English.