10 Promises You Made To Yourself At The Start of The Semester That You’ve Already Broken
Making promises at the start of a new semester is easy. Keeping them…not so much.
1. “I’m not going to go out as much any more. Especially not when I have a 9am in the morning.”
2. “I’m going to actually read the books this term.”
3. “I’m going to stop wasting time stalking people on Facebook when I’m supposed to be working.”
4. “I actually am going to cook this term. No more living off frozen food and ready meals all time.”
5. “I’m going to make more of an effort in lectures and seminars. Really knuckle down.”
6. “I won’t leave all my work until the last minute. I’ve learnt my lesson now.
7. “I’ll stop putting off doing washing until I have only one pair of underwear left.”
8. “I’m going to start applying for summer work experience straight away. Get in there before everyone else does.”
9. “I’m going to stop spending entire days in bed without showering.”
10. “And I’m going to just generally sort my life out.”