18 Things You Know if You Have Lived in Mackinder, Stenton or Childs
Yeah, Stenton, Mackinder and Childs are a little pricey. But they are the best halls you can’t deny that.
1. You’re so conveniently placed to everything on campus.
2. So there are some days you can get out of bed 5 minutes before a lecture.
3. And after a Union night out you only have a short stumble home.
It also means you can pretty much leave whenever without having to worry about a long walk back on your own.
4. You can’t say no to a drink at Park Bar because it’s so close to your flat.
5. But it is a bitch when you’re not going out because you can see everyone else having fun.
6. And being woken up by people coming home from nights out is not what you signed up for.
7. It’s practically the end of the world if you lose your campus card.
8. There is so much storage space in your room.
9. And the beds are ridiculously comfy.
10. Your ensuite isn’t the biggest but you love having your own bathroom.
11. But if you bring someone home forget about shower sex, unless you like sex where neither of you can move.
12. The struggle of having to go to Car Park 2 to pick up your deliveries.
13. You’d see douchebags who display their empty bottles in the windows.
Like well done, you drank at University you rebellious bunch.