Here Are The 10 UK Universities With The Highest-Paid Graduates
A national survey has revealed which UK universities produce the best paid graduates, i100 has reported.
The data contains submissions of anonymous alumni up to 5 years after graduation.
If you’re still applying to study your undergraduate degree or any postgraduate course, this could be your guide to a bright future. To those who have graduated already, at least you know who should be paying the next round.
1. London Business School: £69,000
2. University of Oxford: £54,000
3. Warwick Business School: £53,000
4. University of Cambridge: £52,500
5. Cass Business School: £50,500
6. London School of Economics and Political Science: £50,000
7. University of Sheffield: £49,000
8. University of Edinburgh: £48,500
9. Imperial College London: £47,000
10. University of Birmingham: £46,500