17 Times George Costanza Epitomised Your Life After University
It’s about time we took a moment to sympathise with George Costanza, the perennial student, and all of his triumphs and failures.
Although the fashion may seem distant, the problems are all too recognisable.
1. Planning for your future is just a distraction from the real priorities in life.
2. You find it impossible to maintain a healthy diet.
3. Because food is hard.
4. And being responsible with next to no money in your bank is even harder.
5. Adult tasks bore you.
6. And no one appreciates your lifestyle choices.
7. Particularly the people you live with.
8. You tried to be optimistic about the job hunt, but pessimism prevailed.
9. You’ve become known for your defeatist attitude.
10. It takes effort to focus on an application. Effort you rarely have.
11. You feel ridiculous at job interviews.
How does everyone else pull off smart clothing?