24 Instagrams That Prove Bath Is The Best Place To Be a Student
As a World Heritage site, it’s not hard to see why two universities have made Bath their home.
1. You can spend sunny days by the Royal Crescent.
2. Or in Victoria Park.
3. Where you can watch hot air balloons take off.
4. Simply walking around the city will make you happy.
5. Even the freezing weather has its benefits.
6. The Christmas markets are *great*.
7. Bath is home to the best weir in the country.
8. The Rec is the nicest rugby ground there is.
9. Thermae Bath Spa takes relaxing to new heights.
10. And sunsets in Bath are a whole other level of pretty.
11. So much so, you don’t even need a filter.
12. You can cycle all over the city. For free.
13. You never run out of interesting things to do.
14. You can walk past the stunning Abbey on a regular basis.
15. Even more impressive on the inside.
16. You never get bored of seeing this guy.
17. Bath Spa easily has the most scenic campus in the country.
18. And Uni of Bath has some of the best facilities.
19. Regardless of which university you attend, you’re always guaranteed a top night in Komedia on a Saturday.
20. And let’s not forget the return of Moles.
21. You’re not too far from Bristol if you’re in the mood to explore.
22. Or Bradford-on-Avon, the Shire of the South West.
23. You’re bound to miss Bath when you leave.
24. Because who can deny: Bath is the best.