16 Reasons Why Everyone Needs An English Literature Friend At Uni
Shall I compare thee to an English Literature student? No, because that would be unfair.
1. We tell the best stories at parties.
2. And we know all the best ones to read when you need to take an alcohol-free break from uni work.
3. There’s no book we can’t find in the library.
4. And if we can’t find it there, we have other ways of sourcing them.
5. We also know where to find your next potential library crush.
6. Plus, we’ll be on hand to help you communicate with them effectively.
7. We have all the right words for your covering letters.
8. And, if you ask nicely, we might even help you beef up your word counts.
9. When things don’t go to plan, we could write you a poem.
10. Or just recite some sick af prose. It’s up to you.
11. We’re pretty low maintenance.
12. And full of great advice.
13. We practically laugh in the face of plagiarism.
14. And our essay schedules and word counts will make you feel better about your life.
15. As will our job prospects, let’s be honest.
16. And whenever you need us, you’ll always know where to find us.
What more could you want?! 📚