16 Things You’ll Really Miss About the University of Westminster When You Leave
Leaving university can be a very sad time, especially when you go to the University of Westminster.
1. Spending all of your time in central London.
2. And how easy it is to travel from campus to wherever you want to go.
3. The stunning university architecture.
4. And its incredible heritage.
5. As well as *actually* impressive alumni.
6. Going to this place.
7. And looking forward to the Boat Party at the end of every year.
8. Having your own cinema.
9. And the uni’s on point approach to combating exam stress.
10. The April Fools’ Day pranks.
11. And occasionally seeing celebrities in and around campus.
12. As well as the odd Banksy piece.
No big deal.
13. Working from rooms with views of central London like this.
14. And knowing you’re only a stone’s throw from the ultimate British tourist attractions.
15. Goodbye, Westminster. 👋
16. We’ll miss you.