21 Stages of Your Last Ever Uni Semester, As Told By ‘Grey’s Anatomy’
Getting through the final semester of final year is a tough time. In fact, sometimes you can’t help but feel as though you’re in ‘Grey’s Anatomy’.
1. You can feel how close to the end you are, but you’re struggling to find the will to go on.
2. Because you know how much work you still need to complete.
3. And how much pressure is on you to do well.
4. Your stressed face becomes your resting face.
5. And you start to wonder why you chose to put yourself through this.
6. Fear of graduate life reaches a whole new level.
7. Because, to be honest, you’re not even sure you’re going to make it that far.
8. And you’re already wishing you hadn’t bothered working out grade percentages.
9. You become very precious about sharing the library with irrationally stressed first years.
10. And you start to freak out whenever anyone who’s further through their workload than you complains that they’re struggling.
11. You just want to be able to enjoy your last few weeks with your uni friends.
12. But you’re drowning in deadlines and revision.
13. Everyone’s “last exam over!!!11” selfies really start to grate on your nerves.
14. And you’re not OK with discussing graduate jobs when you still don’t have a degree yet.
15. You reach a point where you kind of want uni to be over already.
16. While also wishing you could make it go on forever.
17. Because you have no idea how you’ll convince employers you’re ready for the responsibility of a graduate job.
18. The closer you get to the end, the more convinced you become that you’ll fall at the last hurdle.
19. And your self-confidence hits an all time low.
20. Until you eventually get to celebrate* it all being over.
*drown your sorrows.