23 Stages of Going Home From Uni For The Summer, As Told By ‘Game of Thrones’
The latest season might be over now, leaving you wanting more and wondering what in all Seven Hells you’re supposed to look forward to on a Monday now. Unfortunately, we can’t speed up time to the next season, but we can give you some ‘Game of Thrones’ reactions that perfectly reflect how your uni summer holiday is probably panning out now that you’re back at home.
1. At first, you’re glad to be home.
2. And excited to see all of your family and friends.
3. It’s a relief to be out of your dirty, cold student house.
4. And to actually eat proper home-cooked food on a regular basis.
5. It doesn’t take long for someone to mention your grades though.
6. And then question what you plan on doing with all of your free time.