23 Things That Happen On Every Uni Squad Holiday
There’s no holiday like a student holiday.
1. You finally see everyone back together again in the airport and know this is going to be good.
It’s all the fun of uni, but with a lot more sun.
2. But you can’t deny that a small part of you wonders if you’re going to make it back alive.
3. As excited as you are, there’s always at least one person who can’t handle the early start…
4. One who’s basically taken control of organising everything…
5. And another who, no matter what time your flight is, decides you should all start drinking in the airport.
Because why not?
6. You inevitably end up making friends with another group of students on your flight.
7. And proceed to see them everywhere you go from then on.
Which is both cute and creepy all at the same time.
8. You prioritise heading to the pool over everything else.
Who needs to unpack anyway?
9. And get some more rounds in straight away.
10. Meaning that someone will end up way too drunk before the sun’s even set.
Probably the same one who never makes it out of predrinks.
11. While someone else just can’t even deal with the absolute scenes in every bar you go to.
12. You end up at the noisiest nightclub in the world.
And feel that early start catching up with you.
13. But you can always rely on that one friend who never runs out of steam to supply you with another drink.
You are on holiday, after all.
14. You quickly realise that you’re no better at dealing with hangovers on holiday than you are at uni.
15. So you’re thankful that at least everyone you’re with has seen you like this before.
16. You try to make yourselves feel better by doing something touristy that doesn’t involve drinking.
17. But, somehow, everything seems to involve drinking…
18. You all end up with your own goldmine of photos you may or may not use as blackmail in the future.
19. And game changing secrets for the next time you all play Never Have I Ever.
20. Even though you promise never to speak of half the things that have happened while you’ve been away.