The 26 Stages of Living In a Student House, As Told By ‘Friends’
So, no one told you student life was gonna be this way.
1. When you first moved in and living together was such a novelty.
2. You would happily spend all day just chilling with the squad.
3. And used any excuse for a party.
4. When none of you could get your heads around how to deal with bills or tenancy agreements.
5. And you quickly realised that you were struggling to deal with adult life in general.
6. When it became clear that some of you perhaps weren’t as easy to live with as others.
7. But it was OK, because you could just vent on the phone to your mum.
8. When the appliances were constantly breaking in the house.
9. Or it was so cold you had to dress like you were going to the Arctic.
10. And your solution to every problem was simply to order more pizza.
11. When one of you decided it would be a great idea to rearrange the furniture.
12. Which usually meant the house ended up looking like this:
13. Whenever one of you attempted to cook but it was a culinary disaster.
14. Or when someone ate your food and it felt like the end of the world.
Nevermind the end of your friendship.