15 Things You`ll Only Understand If You Studied at The University of Bradford`s School of Management
It’s a unique experience.
1. The pain of finding out you’ll have to travel between SoM and main campus in second year.
2. Knowing that, as long as you’re in Bradford, you are never far away from a curry after a night out.
3. Party On The Amp is the best way to celebrate the end of the year.
4. Enjoying having the beautiful Lister Park literally opposite SoM.
But not spending enough time there.
5. The struggle to get signal and a WiFi connection is real.
6. And you probably can’t count how many times the term “commercial awareness” has been drilled into you.
You just know how terrifying those words will be when you graduate.
7. Chilling out in the strangely-named Weir Room, and occasionally using it to take a sneaky nap.
8. Getting your timetable literally the day before term starts and wondering why half of it clashes.
Did not realise I was meant to time-travel between classes…
9. Walking in at the weekend and finding it completely dead.
10. But loving that you have a Sainsbury’s local, Subway and Greggs round the corner 😍
11. Going to Friday Night Disco at Student Central to save money.
12. Sharing lunchtime with your lecturers in the Seasons cafe area.
Bit odd, but least you can get last-minute assignment advice!
13. You secretly hate any lectures you have in the Arthur Francis Theatre because you know it will involve interaction of some sort…
*Hides at the back*