Here’s Every Kind of Note You’ve Probably Seen In Your Student House This Year
Living in a student house isn’t always fun and games. From the humorous to the straight-up aggressive, here are fifteen notes you’re likely to have found in your student house at some point this year.
1. The confession to a housemate crime.
2. Or the desperate plea for more civilised behaviour.
3. The attempt at reverse psychology.
4. The one with all the puns.
5. And the passive-aggression.
That winky face fools no one.
6. Or just straight-up aggression.
For when the passive-aggressive approach just doesn’t cut it.
7. The one that’s actually quite terrifying.
Complete with psychopathic smiley.
8. The cry for help.
9. And the one with all the sass.
10. The guilt trip.
*takes up tiny violin*