23 Signs You’re a Graduate Who Wasn’t Ready To Leave University Behind
Being a graduate and feeling like a graduate are two very different things.
1. When you go shopping you still automatically ask for student discount.
2. And then become angry at the world when you remember this no longer applies to you.
3. You can’t function before at least 11am.
And that’s on a good day.
4. In fact, you still need naps even when you haven’t really done anything productive.
5. Living with your parents again has reminded you of why you left in the first place.
6. And you’ve only now realised how much you enjoyed your independence.
7. You much prefer drinking in the week to at weekends.
8. And the thought of full time work truly terrifies you.
9. You still think instant noodles count as a proper meal.
10. And getting dressed is sometimes your greatest accomplishment of the day.
11. Searching for a graduate job isn’t at all how you imagined it would be.
12. And you’ve discovered that job application deadlines are even worse than essay deadlines.
13. You kind of miss having a daily routine.
Even if you didn’t always stick to it at the time.