23 Things You Miss About The University of Brighton Now You’ve Graduated
There’s a lot to miss about the University of Brighton.
1. The fact that it’s one of the coolest universities EVER.
2. And that you can basically go to the beach whenever you like.
3. The rivalry with the University of Sussex.
So much passion.
4. Going to the ice rink at The Royal Pavilion at Christmas.
5. You even miss the SU Team.
6. And all the amazing people you met across the five campuses.
7. Being able to use the phrase “only in Brighton”.
8. Studying really cool subjects.
Brighton has something for everyone.
9. And being part of even cooler societies.
Cheese and wine society? Why the hell not.
10. The wild SU nights out.
The nights out back home just don’t compare.
11. How quirky Brighton is.
12. And how the lecturers are even quirkier at times.
13. The extensive amount of free pens to be found across campus.
Graduate life doesn’t come with enough free pens.
14. Weekly trips to the pier.
15. The amazing campus views.
16. And the incredible LGBTQ+ scene.
17. The campus café food.
18. Being part of such a proactive university.
19. Not to mention the passion of the staff and students.
20. And the excitement of knowing you’d be graduating in such a stunning place.
21. Basically, you miss everything about it.
22. So thanks for the memories, Brighton.
23. We had a blast. 👏😍
Life at Brighton was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉