14 Things You’ll Only Know If You Studied History at The University of Leeds
Studying History at Leeds is great… mostly.
1. The belief you are a genius for getting the grades needed for straight history.
2. Yet having to constantly justify that 3 hours contact time does not qualify history as an easy degree.
3. Because the amount of reading you have to do is just unreal.
4. And to start it you need to win the fight for books in Edward Boyle.
5. Only to write compulsory practice essays.
6. And deal with she who must not be named who guards the Student Office.
7. Suffering the long trek down the Red Route for a 5pm lecture in Roger Stevens.
8. And thinking your history knowledge of it will actually impress your friends.
But they don’t care that it’s the longest uni corridor in Europe.