26 Instagrams That Prove The University of Leeds Is The Best Place To Be a Student
It’s all about Leeds Leeds Leeds.
1. Leeds Uni campus is pretty stunning.
2. The university even has its very own fountain.
Which doesn’t need to be turned on to look good.
3. And the Parkinson Building is an impressive beacon that can be seen from miles away.
4. Walking through the university corridors has its benefits.
5. And the new library actually entices you in.
6. Though the old one isn’t too shabby either.
7. The contrast of old and new works perfectly.
8. Nothing in the Uni beats the Great Hall graduation spot.
9. Which can even make you thankful for the rain.
10. You’re never too far from the water.
11. And the boats are even closer.
12. Being in Yorkshire, you are always in touch with wildlife.
13. With the added bonus of a great cityscape.
14. Dominated by the Trinity, aka shopper’s paradise.
15. Also an ideal place to eat.
16. The nightlife in Leeds is unrivalled.
17. And the music scene extensive.
18. Hyde Park is a beautiful spot to unwind.
19. In any weather.
20. There are plenty of places to soak up a bit of culture.
21. And sports fans are well-catered for.
22. The old industrial vibe makes Leeds a cool place to live.
23. Even exercising is edgy.
24. But the pastime of choice is the Otley Run.
25. It’s hard not to love Leeds.
26. Because there really is no better place to be a student.