17 Annoying Things About Living In a Student House You Definitely Won’t Miss Over Summer
Although your housemates are amazing, there are some things about living with them that you will never miss.
1. Coming downstairs to find that everyone wants to cook at the same time, so you have to wait until everyone has finished.
2. And then they leave the hob a mess, so you have to clean it up just so you can make a pathetic bowl of pasta.
3. The pile of dirty dishes everyone insists on leaving there for days.
4. And not being thanked when you eventually cave in and clean everything.
5. Opening the fridge to find someone has left their mouldy food in there.
6. And having to put up with their really weird taste in food.
7. Agreeing to share basics such as milk and butter, only for people to forget when it’s their turn to buy.
8. In fact trying to coordinate anything, even walking to uni together, is a nightmare.
9. People “forgetting” to pay bills.
10. And arguing over the heating.
Someone is always too cold.
11. Only having one bathroom between so many people.
12. And how there’s always someone taking a really long shower when you need to get ready for uni.
13. And there is always one person who never closes the toothpaste lid properly.
And then you have to try and clean up hardened toothpaste.