19 Things You Learn To Love About Studying at Newcastle University
You’ll love studying at Newcastle more than you could expect.
1. The fusion of city life with the beautiful architecture of the campus buildings.
2. That feeling you get when you wander into the older parts of the university.
It’s a requirement that everyone must take a picture with the Armstrong arch.
3. Sharing the campus with these guys.
4. Having the Great North Museum so close by.
5. And the fact that The Quilliam Brothers’ Teahouse is right next to campus.
6. Not to mention the other hundreds of other food places a mere 5 minute walk away.
7. Digging into a dessert treat from the Great British Cupcakery.
8. And of course Newcastle’s great student nightlife.
9. The drinks are insanely cheap – especially the trebles.
10. And you can even spot the Geordie Shore crew in Bijoux or House of Smith on occasion.
11. But a night out isn’t a night out without dancing in the Sinners cage.
12. Or strawpedoing a VK in Flares.
13. As well as getting lost in Digi.
14. And making use of the photo booth in the o2 Academy is a must.
15. And the morning after your night out, Zapastista is there to cure the hangover.
16. Newcastle really does have everything you could want.
17. And with the Quayside on your doorstep.
18. And Tynemouth beach a short metro ride away.
19. You know you’ve made the right choice studying here.