11 Reasons Taylor Swift Would Be The Worst Person at Pre-Drinks
She would bring unwanted guests, make your guy mates feel uncomfortable and really limit your pre-drink playlist – who invited Taylor Swift?!
1. She would monopolise the conversation talking about her ex
2. Her fans would gate-crash and ‘literally die’ in your house
3. Things would get seriously awkward when One Direction come on shuffle
4. …and then even worse if Kanye starts playing
5. She would (literally) outshine you in the wardrobe department
6. She would make your own brand vodka, average degree and student debt seem all the more worse
7. She would inevitably get her guitar out and things would get uncomfortable
8. She would probably get up and start dancing halfway through Ring of Fire
9. There’s a very real possibility she would invite her pal Miley Cyrus and nobody wants that
10. If there are any guys in the room she’d write a song about them for her next album
11. Her idea of a big Saturday night is watching Titanic with her cat
And she cries about Joni Mitchell after a few glasses of wine which kinda puts a downer on the whole pre-drinking vibe to begin with.
Don’t let her walk in. She’ll be trouble.