13 Stages of Stress Every Student Goes Through at The End of The Year
If you thought you were the only one struggling with end of semester blues, you were wrong. These students are right there with you.
1. It all starts with realising how much work you still have left to do.
2. And how little time you have left in which to complete any of it.
3. Especially when all you really want to do is watch Christmas films.
4. You start to wonder if this is all really worth it.
5. Because you’re genuinely struggling to care about life at the moment.
6. And you just really, really want it to be Christmas already.
7. Because thinking about work at this time of year is not the one.
8. You try to reason that you’ve come this far so you might as well continue.
9. But still all you can really think about is Christmas.
10. And how unfair it is that you’re being deprived of the joy of winding down to Christmas.
11. You just want to be able to go home now.
12. For warmth as well as for Christmas.
13. Basically, just make it stop.
Stay strong; you’re almost there! 🎄