15 Struggles You’ll Only Understand If You Have Really Late Exams
Exams are a struggle for all students, there is no denying. However, if you’re one of those unlucky few who have exams later than everyone else, the struggles are so much worse.
1. While everyone else is celebrating their freedom, you still have work to do.
2. And you can’t understand what you did to deserve this injustice.
3. As if revising wasn’t bad enough anyway, you now feel like you’re the only one left.
4. The further into summer it gets, the more uncomfortable those exam halls become.
5. You have to pretend you’re just fine with everyone else getting their drink on without you.
“No, please. Don’t let me stop you.”
6. And that you don’t mind missing out on all the warm weather while you’re revising.
7. You try to convince yourself that you can combine the two, but it never ends well.
8. And you can’t shake the fear that by the time you’re free there’ll be no nice weather left.
9. You feel like you’re missing out on enjoying the last few weeks of uni.
10. And you actually might never get over it.
11. People always think you’re lucky because you get more time to revise.
12. But you honestly feel as though the later it gets, the more you’re forgetting.
13. And it’s genuinely so upsetting to have freedom so near but so far.
14. As well as realising that you’re technically getting a shorter summer break than everyone else.
15. And that, worst of all, by the time you’re finished hardly anyone will be around to celebrate any more.
Look on the bright side, though, at least you have a shorter wait for your results. 😁