16 Times Tumblr Got Way Too Real About Your Student Life
Tumblr is known for being full of the weird and the wonderful. But did you know it’s also full of some of the most accurate content out there.
1. When your housemates are being annoying but you don’t want to rock the boat.
2. Bluffing your way through seminar discussions.
3. Struggling to keep on top of your workload.
4. Facebook stalking the people you didn’t like in school to check you’re doing better than them.
5. Having to accept that university’s not all fun and games.
6. Refusing to accept your state of exam period distress.
Ignorance is bliss.
7. Exercising on your own terms.
8. Regretting spending your student loan so quickly.
9. The university dating game.
10. Pretending that your lack of motivation for life only applies today.
Today…any day…all days.
11. Lowering your student fashion game after the first few weeks.
12. Offering the important advice you wish you’d been given.
13. Extra curricular education.
14. Resenting your prospects as a soon-to-be graduate.
15. Inventive methods of making yourself attractive to employers.
16. And always having a career back-up plan.
Tumblr knows you best.