16 Times You Regretted Studying at The University of Birmingham
As much as you loved studying at the University of Birmingham, there were some occasions on which you also kind of regretted it.
1. When you accidentally walked under Old Joe just as it chimed and ruined your degree.
2. When you went to Spa for lunch and had to queue for ages behind all the local school kids.
3. Or when you rushed to Joe’s Bar for Fab tickets but they were already sold out.
4. When Aston Webb was the most beautiful building on campus but you hardly ever had a lecture in there.
5. When you couldn’t get through the barriers in the Main Library but everyone else seemed to be flying through them.
6. Or when someone started moving the shelves on the fourth floor without checking if anyone was stood in the aisle.
7. When you realised that inter-halls rivalry doesn’t end when you’ve moved out.
Especially when it comes to Mason and Tennis Courts.